GSM Greenway Terms and Conditions
1) All lessons booked either by telephone or in person, are a contract between the pupil and the Instructor and as such are binding
2) 48 hours notice of intention to cancel a lesson is required
3) Failure to give 48 hours notice will require full payment of that lesson before further lessons can be taken.
4) Block Bookings (ie where more than two 2 hour lessons per week are booked) then 7 days notice of intention to cancel is required.
5) Failure to give 7 days notice will require full payment of the cancelled lessons before any further lessons can be taken.
6) In the event that the instructor arrives at the arranged pick up point and the pupil is not available. The lesson shall be deemed to have been cancelled and as such payment for the lesson shall be required.
7) All lessons booked shall be paid in full before the lesson starts.
8) Any lesson cancelled must be done so in person by phone message.
9) Text messages alone are not acceptable when cancelling, if you send a text I will always reply. If you receive no reply then you must assume that the text has not been delivered.
10) In the event of a puncture during a lesson, this will form part of the lesson as driving emergencies happen to everyone.
11) GSM Greenway reserve the right to postpone a lesson due to mechanical failure of the training vehicle.
12) In the event of a mechanical failure, GSM Greenway will arrange an alternative lesson agreeable to both parties.
13) GSM Greenway are not responsible in any way for cancellations by the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) These cancellations are out of our control.
14) GSM Greenway reserve the right to withdraw the use of its vehicles if the pupil appears unsafe in any way.
15) GSM Greenway may refuse the use of the vehicle for the purpose of the test if the pupil has not achieved test standard.
16) GSM Greenway reserve the right to cancel any lesson without notice if the pupil appears unfit through drink or drugs.
17) Any lesson terminated by GSM Greenway due to drink or drugs will still require payment.
18) Payment may be made by cash, cheque or credit/debit card.
19) Any cheque's not cleared through the bank will incur an administration charge of £10.
20) Any training materials loaned to the pupil remain the property of GSM Greenway until the end of the driving course and as such their return may be requested at any time.
21) Any training materials loaned to the pupil, are for the pupils use only, and as such must not be sold, given, loaned, or copied to or by any other party.
22) Any money outstanding due to cancellation will always be pursued through the Scottish Court System which may incur additional costs to be paid.
Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time.
In the event of a change a new copy of the Terms & Conditions will be issued.